Local 591 President Gary Schaible is joined by Executive Board Member Russ Dittmer to discuss some scenarios members might face in the awarding and assigning of holidays based on Article 22 of the current M&R and MLS JCBA.
Local 591 President Gary Schaible is joined by Executive Board Member Russ Dittmer to provide updates including:
- Pending Association arbitrations: Attendance Policy, Holiday Pay while on “injury on duty” – military on leave – unpaid FMLA, Immediately Return to Service, Aircraft Movement
- Pending grievances: Seniority Protests – Neutral Javits
- Reduced headcount
- Profit Sharing
- Legislative initiatives and the process with Congress – HR 1716: Global Aircraft Maintenance Safety Improvement Act
- ASAP Program
- Quarterly Meetings
- Member Representative Training
- Upcoming Negotiations
- Local 591 Southwest Region Annual Picnic
TWU Local 591 President Gary Schaible is joined by TWU Local 514 President Dale Danker, and TWU Local 567 Rollie Reaves to discuss the Blue Card Drive to demand the AFL-CIO allow TWU Union members working for American airlines to vote for single union representation within the Association.